Hello dear March ...

Hi!!

Today is 1st day of March .. How time flies way too fast, I still can feel the feeling of December but it has been three months ago ..
anyway .. Hello dear March!! Let's be nice and I wish everything gonna be OK!


... sometimes I want to play some layering instead a simple design, but yeah .. it's me and my style .. hopefully it could be a nice inspiration though :)
I am featuring an image from the latest release of Magnolia stamp: Lovely emojis - Okay Tilda.


When the rain starts to go, the sun shine more even bright and that inspired me for some butterflies .. 


... and some of die cut from Magnolia DooHickey club several editions.


Supplies :
Magnolia stamp - Okay Tilda (Lovely Emojis 2017)
Magnolia vintage stamps - Airmail
Dies - DooHickeys various kit
Rose gold sequins - Pretty Pink Posh

I also so want to share a song about butterfly, that I love so very much .. 



Thank you so much for stopping here, I appreciated your visit ..
Have a great day and Happy crafting!

Yulis

No comments