Bunny Parade #5 | It's a spring card inspiration (last of bunny series)

Hi friends!

This is my last post about the bunny, and Spring Smile wrap Bunnies series out!
The clocks changed , so how about some cute bunny action at the end of March ?
I bet they are starting happy to welcome the Spring!


I have a bunny here :)
This is a spring idea or inspiration card featuring Tilda with Little Bunny from Magnolia Spring Collection - Sun Beam 2018




Card Details :

I started working on all of my cards by stamping the image and coloring it with my most favorite medium; watercolor. I use both Distress ink and Winsor and Newton watercolor to color the image.
I die cut the coaster and all the floral with DooHickey Magnolia dies. and for the focal panel I did a manual stitching around the Tilda while the word is a Stampin'Up! sentiment from back years ago.

I wish .. for the beautiful spring!
and here some of my favorite quote about the spring breeze ..

You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Pablo Neruda

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. 
Robert H. Schuller




2 comments

hanap said...

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing card and lovely words about spring.
hanap

Ines said...

Beautyful Card! I live your Art! Whats is the Name from all the floral DooHickey Magnolia dies??? It´s very nice.