I'm here for you ... to make it better!

Hi there!

I'm here again .. :)
Today I have a mini card, and it could be use to send our attention to our dearly 
I just so much fun when I found this cutie, and I think she could help us to send our concern or just helping our friend to find the way smiling again :)

and here is my card,


I cut a tag with DooHickeys - Cloudy tags and I cut twice, I cut a tiny cut on one of them as I would like to make a shaker tag, I also stamp some tools from Under construction tools - www collection 2015.
All image colored with distress ink on Daler Rowney water color paper and designed paper is magnolia. Wording is Stampin'Up!



Material :
Under construction Tilda , Under construction worker tools , cloudy tags, Vintage frame

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish to see you again soon! 

Hugs, Yulis

2 comments

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is one gorgeous card! Judy x

Sarah - Crea S said...

Absolutely lovely card Yulis! Really love it! Hugs,
Sarah
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/