Welcome Summer ...

Hello reader ..

It's been so long, like I am MIA for sometimes . but actually not so quiet here .. he he :-)
and today I am back again to share my card for starting this June , somehow I really want to fill this month with summer things. May be daren't to promise but I'll try my best :)
and here is for today,


 I made a card with a panel, take an ocean theme for waving the upcoming holiday season ..


Here is the photo for other angle to show the dimension on my panel card
I used Ohoj Tilda - Summer Memories 2012 , give her a water coloring with distress ink after I paint the background first using Faber Castell , nothing too fancy here but I just color her with happily.

Below is focusing to the panel I create,



I Paint the corrugate paper with white gesso first and put aside to dry.
Mixed acrylic paint with washable PVC glue and paint randomly on the panel, I used 2 color that represent the sea and sand :)
before they are drying completely I sprinkled Distress dry glitter powder from Ranger.
I show you the things on the next photos,



Other decorations  Dusky Blue button twine and clear Dewdrops they are from Ribbon Girl
I hope you will enjoy my card today and get inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by and will see you again!

Hugs,
Yulis

No comments