All I wanna do is .. to Hold you!

Hello everybody!
Happy Friday!!!

Today I have a card to share,  not too much in details  but I love this cutie pie Tilda .. 
she is sooooo cute!!!


I think you will agree with me that little girl has the cutest pose ever!
Let me introduce, Tilda with big balloon - Lost and Found 2014
Stamped on a smooth surface water color paper from Langton and colored with Distress Ink


Flowers are from WOC and if you mentioned my twill tape ribbon they are stamped with sweet flower border from Magnolia and you can have it if you buy the last winter stamp club.
Inspired from the balloons string .. I tied my ribbon with black craft wire.


Big windy today and I have to do more things, so will going off by now , see you soon later :)
Thanks for visiting me today and Have a great weekend ahead everyone!!!

Smiles, 
Yulis

2 comments

Tammi said...

Gorgeous! Pretty coloring and design! ~hugs

Anonymous said...

So soft and delicate, absolutely gorgeous, Have a good weekend Hugs Julie P