Summer Wedding - CD Case

Hi guys!

Me, nowadays .. I have so many things to do, it's like I have not too much time for crafting but I will try to consist to give you some inspiration at all.
In the mean time, I would love to share you my decorated CD case that suitable for Wedding gift ;)
and I am so happy that Magnolia had bring it to CHA Summer on their booth.
if you would like to see more project from my very talented team mates, you sure to stop on Mae 's Blog and see some from Magnolia booth beside you can enjoy her beautiful creation too..
and here is mine,

I used Summer Wedding Tilda and Vintage Swedish Background from Special Moment collection 2013, Magnolia paper from Once upon a time collection and dies are DooHickeys - Peaky Floral, Lovely Fence


Colored with Distress ink and Distress Marker, decorated with Stardust stickles and inked the edge with walnut stain


Here are from various sides, other things here are Melissa Frances resin, Prima wood button, Maya road twine, Seam binding and Flowers from I am Roses


and the last, I wanna show you words inside the tag .. it cut from Ave Maria song ;)
printed out on natural ivory paper and inked the edges with distress ink,

That's all my share today, wish you like it as much as I do :) and Have a GOOD DAY everyone!

Cheers!
Yulis

4 comments

Christina C. said...

OMG...Yulis, I just saw this work of art on FB.......to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillemor said...

Just a lovely cd-cover Yulis!!!!
Hugs Lillemor

Nancie Quah said...

Such lovely CD cover.
Hugs
Nancie

Anonymous said...

What a pretty scene, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P