An Easter bag with my beloved Magnolia and Rich Rach

Hello everyone ...

Here I am back for you,
I have made an Easter bag for some chocolate eggs.
Back from long times ago, I always had a difficult way to seal my goodies bag especially if I put something personal inside. But now it's become SO easy!!!!
and when the goodies arrive on the receiver they will be SO easy to open it too with lovely way.
are you curious about that ??
It's can be done with the newest Magnolia dies - Doohickey Rich Rach
and let me show you my sealed Easter bag ;)

my Easter bag this year !! comes with Tilda with egg and chicken, she is from Little Easter 2013
as well as the beautiful Magnolia paper.

a closer picture for the Rich Rach cutting out :) I did my Distress ink coloring and as always. I love soft tone for my image. decorated the frame with my gorgeous glass glitter from Melissa Frances.

this is the back side .. sure it will not just a plain :) .. though it just playing with scrap techique.
I stamped over the grey concord paper with Chicken wire (Little Easter 2013) Post, Chocolate (With Love 2013), Kurbitz corner (Princes and Princesses 2012)
oh yeah ... the Vintage Signs is the newest Doohickey too, isn't it beautiful ?

That's all from my craft kitchen today .. :D
Hope you guys will get some inspiration from my Easter bag , you can sealed your bag with glue or sew it.
and also some simple paper bag could be make too :)

Happy Easter everyone !!!!

Lots of loves,
Yulis



5 comments

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the frames you've used, so sweet
Hugs Julie P

DeeDee said...

Wow... this looks stunning!!!
Wonderful!

Hugs,
Diana

Lillemor said...

It looks just beatiful Yulis!!! And how nice to see the new DooHickey in uses- thanks for sharing!
Big easterblessings to you!
HUGS LIllemor

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a site, which is beneficial in support of my know-how. thanks admin

Also visit my web-site - flowers Cape Town

Janny said...

What a beauty lovely colors and The DooHickey' gorgeous, happy Easter Hugs Janny