Hoppy Bunny with Doo Bee Pops

Hi dear friends!

Today I am back again .. haha
so fast, huh ?
I am sorry ..
my postman arrived today and he brings me... the Easter bunch from Magnolia!!
I just can't wait until tomorrow to show you my Hoppy Bunny =))
here they are ;



ta raaa ....
Here is my Hoppy Bunny for the Easter ;)
I made the bunny from the newest product by Magnolia rubber stamps called Doo Bee Pops
I don't use any template, yup! I do my freehand cutting for it.
just drawing with pencil and cutting with scissors, for other part like ears, hands, legs and face I used my felt..
as you all might know, I love to make felt doll ,my limited felt doll are for Magnolia  and you can found my doll on Magnolia Ink

I try to give you the closer picture,
for some accent I give my bunny stardust glittering and some white paint here and there

yes .... I made a thin card box and inside the box I put a tag using Tilda hiding the Easter egg - Little Easter collection 2012 , post stamps from With Love 2013 and Kurbits Corner - Princes and Princesses 2012

On my project today I used many textures; a doily paper, corrugate paper paint with white gesso and tattered rose crackle paint, cheese cloth, ribbon and not forget the beautiful flowers.
Design papers are from Magnolia, mini doily from Doo Hickey.
Beautiful flowers from I am Roses.

Wish you all ... Happy time to welcoming the Spring
that's all from me today,
enjoy your day and thank you !

Love,
Yulis







8 comments

Penni said...

Wow - This is fabulous. The bunny is so cute.
Hugs
Penni
X

christina said...

Amazing!!!!love them xxxx

Karina said...

Your Easter Bunny looks so lovely! What a wonderful idea. Also the tag is beautiful. Gorgeous set!
Hugs, Karina

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

superb project! I really love the pinky bunny and bunny tilda ^^ brilliant design!

mae said...

gorgeous pink bunny, Yulis! Love it!
xx,
Mae

Suzan L said...

Hi Yulis, I saw your card on Facebook and had to come to your blog to see more of it! Your card is so darn cute!! I love the cute bunny that you made out of the honeycomb paper!
Hugs,
Suzan

Yuri said...

Hi Yulis,
Your bunny is really, really pretty!!!! such a lovely and clever idea!
Thank you for adding my blog on your sidebar. I have made new my Magnolia blog here;
http://yuri-magnolia.blogspot.jp/

Hugs,
Yuri xx

Jill said...

This is such a wonderful set!! I love the bunny and the gorgeoud detsils are amazing. Fsntastic colouring on the image too. Love love love it Yulis <3
Lots of hugs Jill