It still smell the Merry Christmas

Hellooooo my friends..
oh I miss you so much!!
on this time, I am still on my holiday, and I just found an internet connection .. yay!!!
actually I bring some of my beloved toys  since I just on my mom's house on this Christmas holiday and I love to creating something with my mom beside me :)
the only thing that I can't share is there are no internet connection as well so .. today is the day!
here one of my simple card, hope you will love it as much as my mom did xxx


I made it on Christmas eve, oh my .. how I really want to post it on the 25th because she looks so perfect with the greeting panel on her hands .. ho ho ho
the lovely design paper from Magnolia I just loveee it! here I do combine it with SU! paper and PTI kraf.
Snow stamps from A Christmas story 2012, flowers are from I am roses.
all dies using here are DooHickey , other decorations are tissue paper, white paper string and white gesso glittering with stardust.




I would love to share it on MDUC for join on the last year party ;)
and I have another post today on the pinky one ....

Thank you for having here and again ... Merry Christmas everyone!!
Hugs,
Yulis

1 comment

Sol said...

Beautiful Coloring.. FAB FAB coloring of the hair... WOW.. Great with the stamped Snow Crystal on the side.. And Beautiful Decorations on the card.. And the Flower looks Great with the Snow on!.. Beautiful Work.. I love it.. And I love your coloring.. :o)