TOMIC #57; Sketch + Embossing

Hi Magnolia Lover!

Today is the time for new challenge on TOMIC, we have a fabulous sketch from Liza that you have to follow and we love to see you add embossing technique on your card, you can use dry or heat, oops .. don't forget guys! for this time we asked you to using any Magnolia stamps but no Tilda / Edwin allowed and the most off all.. come and join the fun with us at TOMIC this month :)

Here is my card and it's will be my pleasure if you can inspired by  ..

For vocal point I used Sweet Christmas present from Sweet Christmas dream 2011, I think it could be fit for any occasion, and this card I will give it for my best friend as she have a new home to stay with her lovely family ... oh I just hope she like it :)


Those are the closing view from top left and top right, I did decorate the corners using heat embossing with Chunky white EP from Stampendous.


I took pictures from center look, if you mentioned on .. I did a classic cutting technique called telescoping image, all you have to do is just to have two colored image! as that was hand colored it is not possible to have a perfect pair but don't worry .. just trying to pay more attention for colors combine and shading, so you will get a similar one :)
Then you can cutting them with telescoping masking technique, may be you can take a look here for more clearly.

I bet you must have more inspiration from my teamies at TOMIC they have more lovely works there, come down to stop on TOMIC blog and enjoy with us :)


Happy crafting everyone!

Yulis

1 comment

Sheri said...

So amazing!!!! I adore everything you do!!