For my lovely friend ..

Hello ...

Today's post not a card and not have too much picture, I just want to share about one of my lovely friend .. since we meet on the crafty world then we meet in our city and going to be friend, ... sometimes I just love to hear everything that she told me, somehow it just a little bit matter but I am truly love to hear her story :))
now .... she has her engagement with her boy friend and not longer she will merry him ...
something happen that she would leave this country and live with her husband somewhere in Thailand, I am starting to miss her, but wherever she is I believe with our friendship ... it would be ever lasting ..
So, Congratulation Cathy !!!

Here is my little gift for her;


I made a little creation for her, on the rush time I just click with Tilda's town inspiration about CAS creation and it was suitable for my Cathy as she was a card maker too and she always amazed me with her clean and simple style.



I put no sentiment here, but on the back side there were some words that I loved to give for her ...

all material I used here were describe my wish for her; Hope she would have a Cozy Heart to share with in her life, all the sweet Memory will never die, Happiness glittering all the way she life and two hearts tied together beautifully like the sweetest pink Hellebores in the winter ..

Stuffs using here :
Tilda with cozy heart ; DH - Hellebores ; baker twine ; half pearls ; stickles glittering ; paper from Making Memories

That's all for me today, hope it will inspire you too my friends ..
Thank you for stopping here :)

Yulis

5 comments

angelwhispers said...

This is just superb and so pretty!! Congratulations to your friend on her engagement! Chanelle xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutly amazing as usual, love your fab coloring:)

Alicia said...

What a beautiful gift for your friend I am sure you will stay in toucjh. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Thank you so much for this creation and attending my engagement party!!!! So happy to see you there.

Sol said...

What a Beautiful Card you are giving your friend .. And she is so lucky to have you as her friend in the difficult time she is going trough.. :o) I guess Cocco is having a Great deal of Friendship hugs inside his present.. :o)
Beautiful Coloring.. Great Soft Colors on the card.. And Beautiful Decorated..
Lovely Card.. Your friend is lucky to have you! :o)