Autumn candy box - Tilda with corn

Hi everyone!
time so fast to fly, it's weekend again , yay !!!
I always love to have a weekend, that is mean my time to see my mother and father  .. oh  I always miss them :))
and I have something to bring home with me,
my parent love some mint candy, he he he .. it's seem like I do!
but I was packed it on a cutie candy box, and share with you the pictures :


I love using Tilda with corn and Magnolia design paper from Turning Leaves 2012
Not forget the newest DooHickey - Tea label tags


From the right and left side, both can be opened, tied with burlap string and Autumn color decoration
I suggest you to use 200gsm paper to make that box, so you will get best result,

The Old Oak was cutting with DooHickey on pale yellow paper, then coloring with distress ink old paper and brushed corduroy using blending tool



My decoration here are : miniature pear fruit and orange flower pistil ( bought on local craft store here ),
flower made by me using puncher; I made it with six daisy petals and decorated with gold stickles,
those old oak leaf come from Carla punch too, using two size CP1 and CP2, to made the Autumn color you can get easy by coloring using your blending tool and sponges Versamagic chalk randomly.
 
It's all about my Autumn candy box, hope you can make your then having fun with family and friends!
Have a wonderful weekend guys!

With love,
Yulis

1 comment

Helga said...

A wonderful spectacular Autumn-Card
fantastic colored all the other details makes it gorgeous !!!
Hugs Helga