a Tag Made with Love - For The Big Magnolia Days

Hi folks!!

I am really hope that everything just doing fine with you all,
this is my second post today, in the Hot weather here in my country :D
Today I share a tag!
which is make with my heart, it's about my support for my talented DT friends that will have demos and workshop on the upcoming The Big Magnolia Days,
you can read HERE for detail.
The white inspired by the gorgeous Magnolia store in Boras ( oh .. I wish I could be there someday LoL)
and I used Magnolia DP - Scandinavian map that I love much!
The center point is Tilda with Daisy and Mushroom from the latest Turning leaves 2012, I would love to say through my creation; my wish, my love and my smile sent  far away from the Tropical country to Sweden :)

here the pictures parade :)






Material list :
Bazzil paper - white, Magnolia DooHickey, sizzix emboss folder, TH dies, WOC flowers, lace, trim and pearl string from my stash, pearl pin, crackles paint - Rock candy, stardust stikles, Prima butterfly, Butterfly punch, mini bottle (I found it on local store), crackle accent on the Tilda's mushroom

Coloring and ink:
Stamped on Neenah paper with Versafine Onix Black
Coloring with Prisma color;
Skin : PC939 , 997 , 928
Hair : PC 947 , 917
Clothes and shoes : PC 1024, Cool grey 30% , PC 946
Bucket, Mushroom and flowers : PC 941 , 943 , 1012 , 914 , 911

For anyone who will come to Boras, enjoy your great day!
and that's all my post and sharing today, thank you for having here with me!

Love,
Yulis

3 comments

Teresa said...

This is absolutely beautiful Yulis, a real treasure. xx

Alberto said...

Hello swetness!!!

this card is just adorable and i love the combo of these two adorable stamps!!!!
the white on white is just perfect!!!

can't wait to get the plane for Boras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs, Alby

SUSAN said...

absolutelly beautiful...as always...

*kok ya susan juga punya ide pingin bikin tag dgn sketch yang sama spt punya mb yulis nih...tp blm mood ngecraft...heheheeeeeee....

hugs